Welcome to Tnhires.com
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Site.
Tnhires, the website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this website or the Tnhires services.
By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the website.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the website or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Buyers are users who Registered on our platform as a Company (Employers) and purchase services on Tnhires.
Custom Offers are exclusive Proposals that a Freelancer can create in response to a specific project posted by a Company (Employer).
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Company (employer) and Seller (freelancer) on Tnhires.
Available Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from canceled orders as a Buyer.
Credits are points that Tnhires provide to Freelancers to be used only for applied on Projects Proposal. You can accumulate Credits by selling services. Tnhires can offer you bonus credits as well as rewards. At the point of registered on Tnhires website, you received 15 credits free to use.
The wallet is an electronic wallet in which you will receive money bonuses from Tnhires. You can use these money bonuses to purchasing services on our site. You can also transfer them at any time to another user if the user is part of your group work and are subject to these Terms of Service.
Packages (Membership Plan) allow Freelancers to offer services at different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Freelancer gain more Credits, increases the number of services posted, and the number of skills displayed.
Profile Page is where the Freelancer can describe their Service and give information about skills and specialization.
Services Page is where the Freelancer has posted their Services and the Buyer can purchase the Service and send an order.
Chat or Message is where a Company (employer) and Freelancer communicate with each other in connection with an order.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Company as an Employer and Freelancer as a Seller for Service after a purchase was made from the Freelancer’s Page or through from Service page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to the Company (buyer) and Freelancer (sellers) in connection with the Tnhires platform, including with respect to the collection of funds from Company (employer, buyer) in connection with the purchase of Service, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Freelancer (sellers) in connection with completed Service, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Available Balances.
Revenue (income, earnings, benefits) is the money that Freelancer earns from completed orders or projects and can withdraw, subject to these Terms.
Freelancers (Sellers) are users who offer and perform services on Tnhires, the website platform.
Buyers / Company/ Employer are users who offer jobs/projects through on Tnhires the website platform.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Tnhires. Registration is always free for both.
- The Service on Tnhires platform may be offered at a base starting price of 5 GBP. Some Services can be offered for more than 5GBP as determined by the Freelancer as a Seller.
- Companies (employer) as Buyers pay Tnhires in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Freelancer’s Service page.
- Freelancer as Sellers must fulfill their orders and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Canceling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Freelancers gain Credits based on their performance and provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices or selling their Services in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Tnhires.com.
- Companies (employers) as Buyers are granted all rights to approve or reject the delivered work unless otherwise specified by the Freelancer (as a Seller) on their Service page.
- Tnhires retains the right to use all published delivered works for Tnhires marketing and promotion purposes.
- Freelancers can create Services on Tnhires to allow Employers to purchase their services.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with net revenue of 95% of the purchase amount.
- Tnhires credits the balance of Freelancers once an order is completed.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Employer’s Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Dashboard page – Available Balance following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Freelancer with a membership plan is eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 5 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Freelancers can promote their Service (but NOT Tnhires content) via the marketing platform.
- The Freelancer's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Employers and by selling their service. High ratings allow Sellers to gain more benefits.
- For security reasons, Tnhires may temporarily disable a Freelancer’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come because of security issues, misconduct behavior reported by Employers, or associating multiple Tnhires accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Freelancers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Freelancers represent and warrant that they comply with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Service price shown on the Service page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Freelancers.
- Seller hereby appoints Tnhires as Freelancer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, where if applicable) from Employers, and remitting those payments to Freelancer. Freelancers agree that payment from Employers to Tnhires shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Freelancers. Employer’s payment obligation to Freelancers will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Tnhires (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Tnhires (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelancers in the manner described in these Terms of Service. If Tnhires (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Freelancers, then they will have recourse only against Tnhires and not the Employers directly. Freelancers agree that Tnhires may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Employers that Tnhires may deem necessary or prudent.
- Tnhires partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Employers, transferring such payments from Employers to Freelancers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Tnhires platform are performed by Tnhires’s Payment Services Providers.
*Value Added Tax, or VAT, is a consumption tax assessed on Tnhires supply of digital services. Tnhires charges VAT to freelancers and agencies in certain countries unless specific exemption requirements are met. Tnhires is required to collect this tax and pay it to the appropriate government agency.
VAT is assessed on digital services provided by Tnhires (i.e. service fees, membership fees, and connect purchases), not on services freelancers and agencies provide their clients. VAT rates are calculated according to the local rate of the freelancer’s country of residence.
Please see country-specific tabs to further understand how VAT applies to you. We encourage you to consult your tax advisor with questions that relate to your specific situation.
- Freelancers are allowed to post the services for free, up to 5 posts for each account created on Tnhires website in terms of the Trial Membership Plan.
- You can choose from a Membership Plan or to use the Tnhires platform free for an unlimited period.
- Services created on Tnhires are User Generated Content.
- Services and/or users may be removed by Tnhires from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found at https://www.copyright.gov/dmca-directory/
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Service from another User
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Service
- Service misleading to Employers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend over 30 days of service
- Exceedingly Services with low quality
- Promoting Tnhires and/or their Services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
Removed Services - Cases
- Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Freelancer’s account.
- Services that are removed for violations of the Terms of Service are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Services containing websites promoting content, which violates Tnhires’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Services are required to have an appropriate image related to the service offered. An option to upload additional images is available to all Freelancers on their Dashboard page. Freelancers must deliver the same quality of service as described in their services. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality described or shown on the images may lead to the restricted account or becoming permanently disabled.
- Services may contain an approved Video uploaded through the Services management tools available on Tnhires.
- Statements on the Services Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service are prohibited.
Tnhires help the Freelancers leverage their skills by providing Credits. Freelancers can gain account Credits based on their activity, performance, and reputation The credits can be used to submit a proposal for the Projects posted by Buyers (Employers) on Tnhires platform.
Freelancers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction.
If the Sellers deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Tnhires can give them more credit and support in their work, such as training, guidelines, and support.
Advancement is updated periodically by an automated system.
Freelancers who cannot maintain their high-quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their status and the benefits that come with it.
After Registration successfully Freelancers are verified professionals who undergo a vetting process by Tnhires Compliance Team.
Freelancers is constantly evaluated by Tnhires to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Seller selection are kept.
Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate, or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their status and the benefits that come with it.
Freelancers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
All Freelancers can post their services as Features, up to 2 posts for those who use the platform for free. Those who have a membership plan can post the services as Features up to 5 posts.
- Freelancer can submit a Proposal addressing specific requirements of a Project posted by the Companies (employer, buyer) on Tnhires
- Submitted Proposals are defined by the Freelancer with the custom proposal description of the Project posted by the Employer, the price, and the time expected to deliver the work.
- Custom Proposals are submitted from the project page.
- Services provided through Custom Proposal may not violate Tnhires Terms of Service.
- Custom Offers above GBP100 may include up to five project milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
- A milestone is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted after being marked as Delivered, however, in such case, the order will be stopped, and all further milestones will be canceled.
- Once a milestone is delivered, Buyers may choose to either continue with the order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the order. Please note that if you choose to stop the order, the currently delivered milestone will not be canceled.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on Tnhires are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectible items, etc.). For these types of services, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Service that includes shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Service only pertain to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- Tnhires does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- The Seller will provide a tracking number to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number in the order page when delivering your work, If is not, ask the Seller to give a tracking number for the package before approving any delivery work.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Tnhire's Payment Service Providers for the Withdrawal methods.
- All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Tnhire’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by Tnhire’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Tnhires profile can be associated with only one account from each Tnhires Withdrawal method.
- A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Tnhires profile (included switched account, if any) and only one email address.
- Withdrawals can be made only if you have in your account a minimum of 25GBP.
- Withdraw less than 25GBP can be made only on request. This withdrawal will be made manually by one of the officers who responded with the payments. Keep in mind that fees may be applied for each withdrawal request.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Available Balance from your Dashboard, following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete. If you purchased a membership plan, you are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 3 - 5 days after the order is marked as complete, depend on the purchased plan.
- To withdraw your available balance, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Available Balance in different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Tnhire’s Payment Services Providers. Your Tnhires Balance is always derived from its GBP£ value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Tnhires Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and includes conversion fees. Freelancers always has the option to withdraw Revenues in GBP£.
BUYERS /COMPANIES / EMPLOYERS
- You may not offer direct payments to Freelancer using payment systems outside of the Tnhires Order system.
- Tnhires retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Tnhires marketing and promotional purposes.
- Services requested on Tnhires must be an allowed service on Tnhires. Please click here for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Chat or Message or to Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Tnhires.
- Employers (Company, Buyers) pay Tnhires to create an order from a Freelancer’s Service page or Custom Offer, using the Send Offer button from Freelancer Profile page. Tnhires partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Service-related payments from Employer, transferring such payments from Employers to Freelancers, and holding funds in connection with Tnhires Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Tnhires platform are performed by Tnhires Payment Services Providers.
- Tnhires serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Employer (Company, Buyer), and remitting those payments to Freelancer (Service Seller). Employer’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Tnhires (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Tnhires (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event, that Tnhires (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Tnhires and not the Buyer directly.
- In most locations, Services may be purchased on Tnhires by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal or Tnhires Credits via Wallet Balance, where is applicable. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations (ex. Gpay or Apple Pay in the US)
- Employers (Companies, Buyers) do not pay taxes (fees) when purchasing a Service from our platform Tnhires. Employer (Buyer) can review and accept the total amount requested to pay.
- You may not offer for Freelancers to pay or make payment using any method other than through the Tnhires.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Tnhires, you represent and warrant that:
- you are legally authorized to provide such information.
- you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s).
- if you are an Employee or Agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Tnhires.
- such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may pay on Tnhires in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the main currency displayed on the Order page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies are performed by Tnhires’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in GBP£ even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the Order.
- Employers (Companies, Buyers) should note that the Services’ pricing is derived always from their original GBP£ price and, therefore, non-GBP£ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in GBP£ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than GBP£ and your Order was later canceled for any reason, the amount returned to your Tnhires Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same GBP£ value.
- Your Tnhires Balance is always valued in GBP£, even if it is displayed in a non-GBP£ currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Tnhires Balance in any currency other than GBP£, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same GBP£ value. Users always have the option to view their Balance in GBP£ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Employers (Companies, Buyers) may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT, or GST) depending on their residency, location, and any applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the Service page or Membership Plan page.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax, and/or deductions.
- When selling a service, as a Freelance no tax (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) will be paid to Tnhires. You are responsible for paying taxes (resulting from the sale of your services) in your home country.
- Freelancers will be charged for using the platform, like Service Fees with 5% of the total value of the profit made from the sale of their services.
- Employers (Companies, Buyers) will not be charged for using the platform, such as Service Fees.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Tnhires order number (#0000).
- Freelancer as a Seller must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Manage Service – View History button (located on the Ongoing Services page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Service.
- An order is marked as Complete after has been reviewed and then accepted by the Employer (Companies, Buyer). An order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Employers and Freelancers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Disputer or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Tnhire's Customer Support Department for assistance here.
- When an Employer/Buyer orders a Service, the Freelancer/Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Freelancers as Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Services. Failing to do so will allow the Employer/Buyer to cancel the order.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work to the Employer/Buyer mark the order as Complete.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Tnhires will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content, or files transferred.
- Buyers may ask Revisions if the delivered materials do not match the Freelancer/Seller’s description on their Service page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Employers/Buyers while completing an order are an essential part that demonstrates the Employer/Buyer's overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Employers/Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Freelancer/Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regard to the service received.
- The reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through our Tnhires platform and only from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Freelancer ratings, or to abuse the Tnhires platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on the respectively Service page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to an Employer/Buyer in a delivery message is proves the Freelancer's work.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the service with the intent to gain favourable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Employers/Buyers are allowed to leave reviews on orders after an order is marked as complete. No reviews may be added to an order after the Order was marked as Complete.
- Freelancers/Sellers may not solicit the removal of the feedback reviews from their Employers/Buyers through mutual cancellations.
We encourage our Employers as Buyers and Freelancers as Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Dispute users can contact the Customer Support Department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on our Tnhires platform, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Dispute per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so, may get your account temporarily suspended or permanently disabled. Please Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- If an Employer as a Buyer or Freelancer as a Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter. Tnhires, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on our platform/site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Employer/Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the purchased Service and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Employer's Balance.
- Requesting to gain more services from Freelancers beyond the agreed requirements by request revisions, is not allowed.
- We encourage Employers and Freelancers to resolve service disputes mutually using their communication by chat.
- Eligibility for requests to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on several factors, including violations of our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the delivery system.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be canceled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 5 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially canceled, we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified.
- In some circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Employer’s Balance and will be deducted from the Freelancer’s Available Balance or, if there are not enough in the Freelancer’s Balance, from future revenues of such Freelancer.
- Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Freelancer/Seller if the service was rendered as described on the Service page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Employers / Buyers must use Dispute to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their owner prior to contacting Customer Support. We will not take any action against Orders where the Employer failed to inform the Freelancer of issues related to the service and will allow Freelancer to provide a resolution first (this does not include non-permitted usage of Tnhires platform).
- Any non-permitted usage of Tnhires platform encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but is not limited to harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of this Terms of Service.
Customer Support will cancel any orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders
- The Freelancer (Seller) is late and unresponsive for more than 48 hours.
- Users are abusive against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Employer requirements or the Freelancer’s delivery.
- Submitted Orders
- The Freelancer asks the Employer / Buyer to extend the delivery due date more than 3 times to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Employers/Buyers (Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account).
- The Freelancer/Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed-upon order requirements (The materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support).
- The Freelancer/ Seller requests additional payments, out of the Tnhires platform and withholding the final delivery.
- Employers/Buyers who abuse to Request multiple Revisions to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Employers/Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Freelancer/Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders(order marked as complete until 7 days limitation)
- Users (Employers and Freelancers) who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Users (Employers and Freelancers) who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
Refunds of Payments
- Refund payments for canceled orders are not automatically made back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Available Balance on your Tnhires account or to Wallet and are available for future purchases on our Tnhires platform and can be withdrawal at any time.
- Refunds directly to your payment provider can be performed by our Customer Support, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency and are subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
Bonus / Credits / Rewards
In certain circumstances, Tnhires may offer you credits (“Credits” or “Bonus” or ''Rewards''), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Services and/or other services offered on our site. Your available credit balance will appear in your wallet account. Your valid Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Credits serve only as an incentive to use our platform, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, and are non-refundable. Once used, Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets canceled. Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the Credits program at any time. If you or We deactivate or suspend your Tnhires account, any unused credits in your account will be forfeited.
Money bonus from Wallet is transferable and you can always transfer them to any Tnhires user, it is enough to know the email address of the user to whom you want to transfer the money bonus.
Note: Credits used to Submit Proposals to the Projects are not the same as your Money Bonus in your Wallet account. For more information please see the Help Center page.
User Conduct and Protection Data
Tnhires enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need. Members of our community engage through orders, social media, and our Forum.
We encourage users to maintains a friendly, community-spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Tnhires. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on our platform.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- We care and protect our users' privacy and we guaranty that their identities are kept safe, and we never share with third-party. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype usernames, Facebook ID, telephone numbers, or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of our platform to circumvent or abuse our messaging system on-site or platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Service page or through our Chat specially created for users.
- We do not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Employers (Buyers). You may use the Dispute tools provided to you on the Dashboard page.
- We do not provide protection for users who interact outside of the platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on our platform.
- Abusive, rude, improper language or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Our Tnhires platform is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, religious affiliation, race, age, sexual preference, or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension or disabled of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties to contract, engage or pay outside of our Tnhires platform.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status-related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or canceling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Tnhires Team reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise, the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report the Service to Customer Support that may be in violation of our Terms of Service based on the reported Services replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Service).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Service shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third-party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, or service marks. If certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Services, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Service.
- Tnhires will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such users on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - Tnhires do not allow any exchange of adult-oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Tnhires website should be friendly, constructive, and professional. We condemn bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - Tnhires takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our member's privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything which is not directly related to their Services or Orders.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate out from Tnhires platform will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Profile - You may not create a false identity on Tnhires the site, misrepresent your identity, create a profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful. We reserve the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Tnhires will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use our Tnhires platform for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Tnhires. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Tnhires accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design, and content, is exclusively owned by Tnhires and protected by copyright and trademark law. Tnhires®, are registered trademarks owned exclusively by Tnhires. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on the platform.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Dispute resolution tools or by contacting Tnhires Customer Support.
User-Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded on Tnhires platform by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. We do not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights, or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Tnhires is not responsible for the content, quality, or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers, or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Service, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate service offers.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Tnhires. Sellers advertising their Service online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise.
Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller's Service page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the UK Copyright Act. In the event, the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when UK Copyright Act does not apply, the Seller expressly agrees to assign to Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Service and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom-created work (such as artwork, design work, report generation, etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of the Buyer, and the Seller assigns all rights, title, and interest in the delivered work. Some Services (including custom-created work) charge additional payments for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Service for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through an additional service and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice Cover Service, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one-time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television, and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Cover Service to promote a product and/or service (except for paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through the additional service. If you intend to use the Voice Cover in radio, television, and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through additional service.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the Buyer.
Users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload on Tnhires, including texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos, and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Tnhires for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Cover Service, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Cover (except for commercials, radio, television, and internet commercial spots).
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Seller grants you a license to use the Voice Cover for any corporate, promotional, and non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional, and non-broadcast purposes mean any business-related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-product profit or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), such as explainer audiobooks, videos posted to company websites, podcast intros, social networks, or email campaigns, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the Seller grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes internet, radio, and TV "paid channels" including television commercials, internet radio, radio commercials, and music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
Commercial Use License
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the site, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The site, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an ‘’as is’’ and ‘’as available’’ basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
Neither Tnhires nor any person associated with Tnhires makes any warranty or representation
With respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
This service may contain translations powered by Google and Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation; however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
In no event Tnhires, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal, theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal, injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
In accepting liability as to the limited authorized payment collection agent of the seller, Tnhires and its affiliates assume no liability for any acts or omissions of the seller.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Tnhires, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or most voting rights of such entity.